- Research and develop a comprehensive list of "Source" companies that participate in markets most likely to yield Qualified Candidates.
- Network with individuals in several functional disciplines at the Targeted "Source" companies.
- Contact and conduct extensive phone screen with potential Candidates to detail their background/qualifications and to develop an understanding of their career objectives.
- Submit qualified Candidate's resumes for review.
- Conduct personal interview, when practical, with approved Candidates.
- Arrange initial and subsequent interviews with the Hiring Authority.
- Participate in post-interview discussions with the Client and Candidate to assure clear communication/understanding.
- Check references. (Supervisors/Colleagues/Customers).
- Facilitate presentation and acceptance of offer.
- Communicate with Client/Candidate, post start date, to assure mutual Satisfaction.
- Develop clear understanding of personal career objectives.
- Maintain appropriate confidentially.
- Recommend Career Search strategies.
- Convey accurate details of open positions.
- Provide pro-active career search consultation.
- Convey understanding of target company culture.
- Provide support for resume preparation.
- Submit resume only with prior approval.
- Provide support for interview preparation.
- Maintain objectivity throughout the career search process.
- Establish long-term "Networking" relationship.